Click me for more information!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Would you be interested in instructional videos, dealing with the creation of comic books, as well as anatomy?

Hey everyone!

I plan on making another post sometime soon, dealing with a little more information to this question I'm asking you all.

In a nutshell, I've been tossing the idea around for a little over a year, of having purchasable instructional videos. These videos would cover many different topics. Ranging from anatomy, perspective, and all the way to creating comic books. I plan on making these videos available for download, over an hour at least, and under $20.

What I'm asking from you guys, is to hear some feedback! Is this something anyone would be interested in? I created a poll on the right of the blog for some voting as well.

I should note, that these videos would NOT replace the YouTube/UStream videos. These would all be an addition too those.

Thanks for your feedback and input!

No comments: